Adjustable Large Dog Harness
- Adjustable Harness: PetLoft harness is adjustable for custom fit; to find the right size, please do measure your dog’s girth, back and chest length as reference and check the size chart for further dimension details
- Easy On and Off: 2 quick-release buckles make it easy to put on and take off without irritating your dogs; adjustable design prevents slide and choking; safer and more convenient
- Premium Material: stylish, durable nylon and oxford fabric together with sturdy D-ring and buckles provide your dog max comfort and protection
- Safety Features: reflective material to ensure visibility at night; D-ring with sturdy plastic buckle and double braided strip for easy and safe control; soft design guarantees no-chafing, no-pulling and no-tangle
- Warranty: PETLOFT 12-month limited warranty
This harness was perfect for my dog. I have purchased the other version for my other dog. Both are easy to use and work very well. Little stiff until used more but thats expected on a new harness.
I measured my border collie and ordered per the chart. Fits well. However, it is hard to get the fur off due to the netting inside.
Good comfort, no choke.
Very secure! These harnesses and collars fit very well and don't rub my fur babies. I love the handle on the back of the harness for added security! I have purchased 5 of these harnesses and collars in various sizes to meet the needs as our pups have grown. They have all been of consistent quality and fit. They wear well and last! I've passed them on to other family members with smaller dogs. But the thing I like best about these is how EASY they are to get on!! Once adjusted you just slip it over their head and hook the 1 strap around their chest! No fighting them for 20 minutes with multiple straps to hook!! The colors are nice, very bright and vibrant. As soon as I pick it up my lab sticks her head through it ready to go! You can't go wrong here!
I��ve tried many harnesses for my female am. Bully. She��s very muscular and finding a harness to fit her build is so hard. This one fits her well!