4pcs Anti-Slip Dog Socks, Black Paw
- Try PETLOFT stylish indoor anti-slip dog socks during cold days; not only keep your pal’s paws clean and warm, but also effectively protecting furniture and hardwood floor from scratching
- Available in 8 sizes, fitting most foot sizes of small to medium sized breeds; to find the right size, please make sure to measure your dog’s paw width and check the size chart for further detail in dimension; choose the smaller one if your pet falls somewhere between two sizes
- A detachable and adjustable hook and loop fastener strap helps the sock in place and provide a secure, flexible fit for dog’s comfort
- Designed in an adorable pattern, our soft, comfortable dog socks are made of premium cotton fabric with anti-slip rubber paw sole
- Warranty: PETLOFT 1-year Limited Warranty
My dog does not like anything on his feet. He was very unhappy (not just because of this product). I will say, the product was true to size. And I tried it on another dog, and she was passive and didn't mind. They did fall off a lot when she walked though, so be careful about adhesion.
They are cute, but they do slip down. I found that rolling them helps them stay on better. The adhesive side DOES get turned around. We bought these to use at bedtime for the most part so less of an issue.
I love them, not so sure the dog loves them. lol
These socks are good for the price, they could have a bit more grip, but they do the job. My boy has been able to get up and walk around easier. I did measure his paws, ordered a size large and they fit fine, they're stretchy enough. For reference only my boy is 78 lbs.
We bought these to keep our Westie from licking her paws. They��re pretty easy to get on and off. The little rubber pads allow her to run around the house normally and she is still able to jump up and down off her couch without slipping. I��ve washed them numerous times in a lingerie bag, and dried them in the dryer and they��re still going strong. We have since bought another pair