4pcs Adjustable Small Dog Shoes
- Please make sure to measure your dog's paw size before purchase
- Great for daily wear and outdoor adventures; effectively protecting your pal against ice, heat, glass, and other hazards; for friendly reminder, it is not recommended for going-out wearing on a rainy day
- Built with an adorable sneaker design; our dog shoes are durably constructed of a slip resistant sole and soft breathable flyweaving mesh upper with reflective strap, keeping your pal safe at nighttime; please note: not machine washable
- A zipper and double wrap around fastener strap offer easy on off access and a secure, flexible fit for your pets comfort
- Warranty: 12-month limited warranty
Really like these booties - they stay on! Only when we have to walk thru grass for an extended period will I double check to see if one has come off. My pet has Degenerative Myelopathy and as a result has weakness and is dragging her feet - sometimes more often than not. These booties protect her nails which have been worn down on the top surface and keeps them from any further wear and possible infection. They also are breathable and so they are not hot in humid weather. I have already reordered them as unfortunately, they also receive a lot of wear on the pavement from dragging. But they have really held up!
My doggo loves theses, We��ve tried many brands and this one is the only one wear he walks normal!
These will definitely protect my dog's feet - if they don't fall off!
Got a size 2 lake blue for my 13lb mutt chihuahua/poodle bc its hot as hell in CA. His front right paw was the widest at 1.4". These stayed on in and out of the car at Lazy dog, bath and body works, office max, and Target. He got so many compliments from strangers, especially kids. Love that I don't have to pick him up so his feet don't burn on the asphalt. Only took him like 5 min to get used to, but I did give him lots of treats and praise while I was putting them on for the first time. But he's literally a sweet baby angel so no surprises there. Easy to get on and off and they don't fall off easy.
They are very easy to put on, just make sure that none of their toes catch on the side by running your finger over them as you put them on. If your dog has long hair like mine, make extra sure none gets caught up in the zipper...ouch! The only I have four stars instead of five is because he lost one three times this winter. I think it may have been avoided by tightening, but you def have to balance so they aren��t uncomfortable for your pup. Otherwise they are wonderful! He goes crazy once he realizes his feet are impervious to snow and just bolts everywhere he can, it��s very enjoyable for us all :)