Adjustable Soft Leash Padded No Pull Dog Harness
- Size: XXXSmall; chest perimeter: 16.1 inch to 18.9 inch; neck perimeter: 14.6 inch to 16.5 inch; Size: XXSmall; chest perimeter: 18.9 inch to 21.1 inch; neck perimeter: 18.5 inch to 20.9 inch; Size: XSmall; chest perimeter: 21.1 inch to 25 inch; neck perimeter: 19.2 inch to 22.4 inch; Size: Small; chest perimeter: 25 inch to 29.1 inch; neck perimeter: 20.1 inch to 24.4 inch; Size: Medium; chest perimeter: 27.5 inch to 32.7 inch; neck perimeter: 23.6 inch to 29.1 inch; Size: Large; chest perimeter: 29.9 inch to 36.2 inch; neck perimeter: 23.6 inch to 29.5 inch; Size: XLarge; chest perimeter: 33.1 inch to 44.5 inch; neck perimeter: 26 inch to 33.9 inch; Size: XXLarge; chest perimeter: 35.4 inch to 48.1 inch; neck perimeter: 28.3 inch to 37.8 inch; please measure the size of chest accurately before purchase
- Stylish, durable, scratch Resistant material; large loading capacity greatly improves tensile strength
- Easy to put on and take off Harness; comfortable lightweight mesh lining with soft sponge padding in chest and belly; adjustable straps allow a custom fit for your pooch
- Safety features include reflective material to ensure visibility at night
- Warranty: 12-month limited warranty
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We were given a smaller version of this harness and our dog seemed very comfortable with it. When she out-grew it, I didn't think twice about replacing it with a larger version.
This is the second time I have bought this brand. It fits my dog very well. I tried upother harnesses for something different, but came back to Pet Love.
Nice hard.wearing good value fits nice
Dixie likes her harness very much . I know because of the way she acts when we put it on . Then she knows she is about to go somewhere and she loves to go .
I've been having this for a while now and thought I'd write a review, because of how great my experience has been with this harness. I want to start off by saying I have a English Staffordshire Bull Terrier and she's a medium size dog. This harness is easily adjustable. I got her a cheap harness before buying her this one and she used to pull on the leash so hard that she'd choke herself with it. This harness on the other hand prevents that from happening, because it holds her chest. She learned to walk with this harness since she was 5 months old. It's very easy to put on and take off. It's very durable as she could not break it no matter how much she pulled at first. It's padded so it seems to be comfortable. It looks nice and has a lock switch to hold it in place. She still has it to this day and it's as good as new. It's held up very good from long walks and rolling around in the grass. I'd say it's a great bang for your buck and I highly recommend.